Monday, June 12, 2023

Bye, Brookdale

 On our last day, I wanted to get some pictures of the Lodge property.


Many famous people have stayed here. There is a building named after Marilyn Monroe, who attended a party here. And James Dean also visited; he has a building, too, and his image plastered on the side.





This is the creek that flows through the restaurant. I sure hope they refurbish and open for business.



Soaking up the scenery before we leave.


That is the James Dean building. They have a cafe and a convenience store/gift shop.


This buggy sits outside of the bar.



They have a terrace outside of the bar where they host occasional parties.




I do love running and rushing water.



I know I will come back to this place one day. It is a nice hotel, good amenities, a beautiful setting, and nice humans. Plus, dancing on the private balcony!

No comments: