Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Neptune's Kingdom

 Neptune's Kingdom is one of the arcades on the Boardwalk.


Upstairs, where they have pinball, is a museum of the Boardwalk.



Here are some of the things used in the water in the past.




I learned that my birthday is on the anniversary of the Giant Dipper.







I played some pinball machines. That is always fun.

They had a lot of nerdy franchises.



So many fun movies and shows!




They really went with Neptune theme here.




The game I was really here to play was the coin drop game that I first played in Reno. Here they had Willy Wonka as a theme, and I went with that.




I really got sucked in, but it was fun and I am quite skilled at it.





I ended up with over 700 prize tickets and 30 character cards. I still have points left on my play card, and I have two more character cards to collect to have a complete set. I will go back to play!



No comments: