Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween!

 

Today’s the day! One of the best days of the year.


It means I get to host a party. I made a delicious bean dip for chips. Anything is improved with the addition of avocados.

So many of my friends joined me. They think I throw the best parties. The parties would be no fun without them.

Mmmm....

I have a trolley full of squash, ready to turn into pie or soup or just a yummy dinner.

Mr Duffy wanted to be a devil. This fits his character since he’s an advocate for pineapple on pizza.

No decorating is complete unless you have a Halloween tree.

More friends! I made some new friends this year. Bones, the Halloween t-rex, and a kook named Beetlejuice.

The best thing about Halloween: Chocolate!!! Candy!!!

Everyone enjoys my candy snack mixes.




I wish you a fabulous Halloween!

No comments: