Saturday, October 30, 2021

Great Halloween!

 Halloween weekend is here!

I was able to visit California's Great America to see how they were decorating for Halloween.

They had giant jack-o'lanterns greeting visitors at the entrance.

Nice moustache.

I rode on the double decker carousel.


There were so many fun decorations all over the park.





These were fun skeletons.



Ooh, creepy.

For lunch time, we shared a quinoa burger with fries.

Cute kitty, and look at the candy corn!

These were friendly ghosts.

Dapper corn.


Yikes!





We stopped to say hello to Snoopy.

Yay, I do love pumpkins.


And there is my favorite CGA bear that I love to visit.




Bone.


This restaurant looks like a haunted house.


It was so much fun looking for all of the decorations.



I love this archway.


They have a Starbucks inside the park. Mr Duffy and I shared an iced pumpkin spice latte.

This was a fun day, and I do hope to visit the park at night next year. I bet all the pumpkins lit up would look quite festive.


No comments: