Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Picking Pumpkins, Part One

 

One of the things I love about Spina Farms is all of the sunflowers they grow.

I went on the tractor hay ride this year to drive through the beautiful land.

In addition to sunflowers, they also grow corn.


Mr Duffy was impressed by the acres of flowers.


There were also these very pretty flowers, but I don't know what they are.



I like that several different colors all grow together in the same area.







Can you see that creeper hiding in the cornstalks?


Okay, no more creep. Only cute.



Marigolds!


I like seeing my favorite props every year.

That's an enormous chair made out of hay bales.

And then there is this enormous chair.



So pretty!

This is one of the pumpkins we chose to buy.

We were so amused by this headstone.


"Who are you calling 'knuckle head?'" -Mr Duffy

No comments: