Friday, February 28, 2020

Sky Trail

 

There is an enormous gift shop here. It goes on and on. Just when you think you have reached the end, there is another room. And it is fabulously themed.


They even have a working water feature inside.


This is another bear I would like to bring home.


Nose kisses!
FlapJack is such a cute name for a bear cub.
Oh, no! This gigantic snake thought I was a yummy looking snack! I guess I was dressed like some candy.




So the main attraction here is the Sky Trail, in which you board a gondola and it takes you up to the very top of the mountain.
And you can see millions of trees.

More trees.
Hey, look! More trees!


Some people might be a bit scared to ride in these pods. I was very nervous. I'm not claustrophobic, and I am not afraid of heights. Still, I did feel anxious boarding. But once I was on, I felt secure and the ride was smooth.


This one was passing us on its way down.

A view of the forest floor.

And this is the inside of the pod.

No comments: