Friday, February 28, 2020

More Exploring in the Woods

 


I'm not so sure I like that giant creature behind me.
Oh my goodness!
It's that snake again.

Rumbletum and I took a break from all of our exploring. We found this really fun bench with great carvings on it.

This is a big doggie carved out of a tree trunk.

Nice doggie.



That is a carving of a giant hand holding some kind of bovine.



These carved slats all told stories.



Here is where the statues of Paul Bunyan and Babe make sense. There is a trail dedicated to their story.










Here we are at the top of the mountain after riding the gondola.


I wonder if this place was named after a bear.



On a clear day, you should be able to see out to the Pacific Ocean. But as it is February, it was very cloudy and we couldn't see too far.







This is where we boarded the Sky Tram.

No comments: