Friday, February 28, 2020

Made It to Oregon!

 After many more hours of driving, we made it to Eugene in Oregon.


As I always do, I took photos of the room before I unpacked my stuff and messed it up.
They had a spacious desk with lots of outlets, but I wasn't here to work.
This was a side table of the desk where you could keep more stuff.
I had a giant king sized bed, perfect for spreading out like a starfish.


I should remove my boots.
There was a mini fridge and an even mini-er coffee maker.
They even had a microwave so I could heat up some snacks.
The bathroom was very spacious and modern.
The shower was big enough for three or four humans. So big! And the included shampoo smelled of tea tree, it was so refreshing.
We had a view of the Willamette River. I really wanted to go there to take a walk and maybe catch a fish.
It was so pretty, it reminded me of being in the forest.



After settling in, I ordered a calzone for delivery. It was super tasty.
After my dinner and watching a Netflix movie, it was time to sleep. All that travel is tiring.

No comments: