Friday, June 12, 2015

55 Counties

California has 58 counties and as of this vacation, I have visited 55. I still need to see San Diego, Imperial, and Inyo. On this trip I did enter the Inyo National Forest but I don't believe I actually crossed the county line.

This is Mono Lake. It is beautiful. I may want to vacation here one day.


There was a bit of construction on 395 so there were times drivers would just turn their cars off when traffic was one way. I got some good shots that way.






Lee Vining, the city where you can find Mono Lake

Friendly bear

Oh, no! It's got me!

Just kidding. The bear was nice. And this Mono Market was a great shop. There were so many vegetarian and vegan options, I couldn't believe it. (My particular breed of bear is actually pescatarian, I do like an occasional fish.)
55

No comments: