Sunday, February 2, 2020

Is a Superbowl a Giant Bowl?

 So, there was a lot of talk of a Superbowl party. I had heard of them before, I even went to one, but I never asked what it was. I usually showed up, expecting a giant bowl of chips or a super bowl of candy.

 Shepherd joined us for the party. They aren't really into football, but they do like a party. They did like kicking around the football, even in that fabulous dress.

 Shellie Mae Was the cheerleader. She showed us that she can do the splits.

 Mr Duffy looked snazzy in his sporty top, representing the home team.


Should I try out for the team? As long as the players don't mistake me for the ball!



 We had a delicious fondue, with bread and veggies for dipping.

 Yummy, melty cheese on sourdough. This is good stuff.



 Ribs were cooked in the crock pot.

 And we had tater tots!


Our team lost, but we had a great time anyway.

No comments: