Saturday, October 24, 2020

Party Time!

 

I dressed as the grim reaper, but I like to say I was the cute reaper. A commenter said she would not like to have me in her room when she was sleeping. I didn't invite her to sleep here, so there is no problem. Would you be too scared to sleep with me in your room?

I always have a Halloween tree, and this year was no different.

Because of circumstances this year, we did not have our annual party. So it was just for my humans who live with me. That meant we didn't have to share our chex popcorn mix with anyone. This is good stuff, and it is usually quickly devoured.

A new snack I made this year was pigs in a blanket, only they were vegan. I used veggie dogs and put them in biscuit dough. And they tasted great dipped in yellow mustard.

I also made my tasty deviled eggs. Of course we would have devil food at a Halloween party!

And to balance out all of the candy of this holiday, we had hummus and veggies. I would actually rather eat the veggies than too much of the candy.

I hope you can attend a party soon!

No comments: