Saturday, October 31, 2020

A Happy Halloween

 

There were presents under the Halloween tree. Who are those peanut butter cup bats for?

My crumb cake and timeless friends dressed up as a spider vampire and spider witch.

And that was a popular theme. Mickey was a purple vampire and Minnie was a purple witch.

There was a good turnout of Halloween buddies this year.

I dressed the baby up as a jack-o-lantern. It seemed to make him happy. Elpheba didn't dress up, for her it was just come-as-you-are.

Mr Duffy was David Pumpkins, made popular on Saturday Night Live as played by Tom Hanks.


I got a bag full of treats.


Jack and Sally were there. They usually stay through Christmas.

Zero flew into my tree and got stuck there.

Defying gravity.

Now I thought this was clever and amusing. Santa was a jack, and Jack was a Santa. They win for best couple costume.

Why are Halloween cats purple?

These are my new friends and they are so cuddly. Frankenstein's monster and his bride. We had a lot of fun together.



This is Joe Spiden. Yes, named after the future President. I am very sure of myself.

Here is purple again. Lots of purple witches.


Another Halloween tree, all decorated with lovies and trinkets.


And here is the tree all lit up.



Group photo! Here we also have pirates, a skeleton, and a cool cat.

Even with things much different this year, we still had a super fun time. We had lots of festive decorations, good food and desserts, and all the candy we wanted. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.

No comments: