Thursday, October 31, 2019

This Is Halloween

I hosted my annual Halloween party on the Saturday before Halloween, every year. I put out a variety of snacks and foods. We had chips and dips, veggies, hummus, and candy. I also made a cereal snack mix.

I even made a vegan snack tray for my friends who don't eat meat.

The cereal mix had cheerios, pretzels, pumpkin spice wheat squares, candy corn, and vegetarian marshmallows.

Of course there was a lot of candy.


Candy is my favorite!

Mr Duffy and I dressed like skeletons.

We had a Halloween tree. You can see some of our friends sitting under it.



This is Rumbletum, he is one of our closest friends.

Candy candy candy!

Some of my friends sat in this fun wagon for a photo. Of course I had Halloween lights and garland. I do love decorating as much as I can for holidays!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: