Friday, November 22, 2019

Thanksgiving Shopping

It is one of my most favorite days of the year: when I get to shop for Thanksgiving. I usually shop at both Trader Joe's and Safeway. Most of what I needed was at Safeway, and that is where I went. Plus, they have a Starbucks there. I got an eggnog latte to get me in the holiday mood.




They had their popular Christmas blend. I don't drink a lot of drip coffee, but this stuff is good, so I will drink it on occasion.

They also have a Thanksgiving blend, which I don't remember if I have tried it before.

I saw this little sweater and thought I could wear it. But it was too small because it is meant to cover a wine bottle.


I met this very nice llama there, but didn't bring it home with me. If I live on a big piece of land in a giant house one day, I will be able to have a lot of lovie friends. I am happy where I am for now, though.

I did pick up all of the groceries that I needed. I will get to do it again in a few weeks for Christmas!

No comments: