Thursday, August 1, 2019

Book Revue

 Bookstores are a favorite place of mine. I hadn't been to one in a while and was due for a visit. I heard that The Book Revue was the best independent bookstore on Long Island.


 Before I started shopping, I got an iced mocha from the cafe.

 They have puzzles, games, and activity kits.


 I thought this book looked interesting, since I am a Disney fan, I enjoy crafts, and I like lip balm, this book stood out.

 I also tend to find a lot of bear books in bookstores.

 That is Teddy Roosevelt, who is said to have been the inspiration for the invention of the teddy bear.

I bought three books and took them back to the house to look through them. This was certainly the highlight of the day. It is a giant book shop and if you are in the Huntington area, you should check it out.

No comments: