Wednesday, June 5, 2024

"The skin's the best part!" At Mrs Knott's

 Whenever you visit the Marketplace at Knott's Berry Farm, you must pose with the giant chicken.


Good thing chickens don't fly. If this one took off, it would be terrifying!



Mr Duffy and I had been dreaming about eating fried chicken for weeks before our trip.

The greatest place in the world for fried chicken is at Mrs Knott's Restaurant in Buena Park.


"Hey, Duffy, look over there!" He did look away, but it wasn't enough time to swipe the chicken.


The dinner starts with a thick, creamy chicken noodle soup.



And there is a delicious salad. Oh, I will be too stuffed for pie at this rate.


All meals are served with warm, flaky biscuits and boysenberry jam.


There were these murals of succulents on the wall.


There were also some farming tools for decoration.


I am usually all for Diet Dr Pepper as my soda of choice. But when at Knott's, it has to be boysenberry punch!


Mr Duffy and I enjoyed the food. But like I predicted, we didn't have room for boysenberry pie! Gotta take it to our hotel room.



No comments: