Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Boysenberry Pie

 Full of chicken and soup and salad and corn and mashed potatoes, Mr Duffy and I were stuffed. We settled in to our room, unpacked, and digested.


We put on the television and found that Three's Company was playing. It is a classic (very old) show that is hilarious. One of the comedic greats of his time, John Ritter, was the star. One of the great gags of the show is that his charaster, Jack Tripper, is always falling, crashing, or otherwise in some kind of comedic physical danger. Is that why his last name is Tripper?


Our fried chicken made its way to make room for pie. PIE! Pie time!


You can only get real boysenberry pie like this at Knott's.


Lucky for me, Mr Duffy doesn't have a raging sweet tooth. He tasted the crust and a smidge of fruit, then left the rest for me. He's a keeper.


Good thing we are here until Sunday, I must get all the boysenberry things! And I will do my best to not pull an Eric Cartman while I am here.

No comments: