Saturday, October 28, 2023

Tricks and Treats, Part 2

 In the New Orleans area, they have a big candy store. They sell packaged and fresh made candy, fudge, cookies, truffles, ice cream, and some souvenirs.



They really go all out.



Also in Orleans Place is a gigantic voodoo doll.



What is this skeleton searching for?



Some kind of slime or something?



These standees have a classic look.



Dinner break. I had a bean burrito at the cantina.



More old time decorations.



I love the dangling pumpkins.


Peanuts decorations!



But I thought pumpkins grew in the ground?




You can barely see me near this gigantic inflatable.



Ooh, creepy.






Want to hear a very scary story? About the thing that happened to me on this day, terrified me. I posed on this pumpkin for a photo. Then I was abandoned for a long time! I went missing and scared a couple of people. I didn't know if I would ever be seen again, where I would end up and who might take me. I could have ended up with someone like Sid and that would have been a terribly scary and sad thing. Luckily, I was found and had a good reunion with my family.



There are always pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns within view.


Lollipop tree! I want lollipops!



Gumdrops growing in the soil!!!



Is this where giant unicorn pops come from?!? How do I grow them at home?


This lolli is bigger than I am!


You can pretend to be ice cream in this giant cone. Resist licking it, though!




This is a beautiful backdrop. Another idea to file away.



Other than briefly getting lost, and paying $18 for a small bean burrito, it was a great day. CGA really knows how to decorate and make things very festive. I do hope to get to their Winter Fest this year!

No comments: