Saturday, October 28, 2023

Tricks and Treats, Part 1

 Tricks and Treats is the Halloween celebration event that takes place at California's Great America.


All throughout the park, they have so many props, sets, decorations, and more.


And pumpkins are everywhere!


Look closely... it'll make you quack up.


Kitty!


They had a number of animals made from pumpkins. So much great detail.


Which one do you think is my favorite?



There are some creative people decorating this place.



Yes, I am the corn queen.


They have a hay maze that tells a cute Halloween story, and there are characters and lots of squash along the way.



Franken-Mouse!


Are you my mummy?





Along the route are story boards. Stop and have a read!


All the pumpkins, they are making me hungry.



Cute little witch. Snazzy purple robes!




Boo!



This giant chair was fun to climb. Not as big as the one at the farm, but very beautiful. I would love to pull this one out every year to put on my porch.


Scarecrow banjo time.


A lot of talented pumpkin head scarecrows performing music.




They are super festive. I could spend so many days here.


I just love all these gourds.


Anyone else in the mood for pumpkin chili?



I love these archways. Putting this in my list of future ways to decorate my own place.


This was a tiny truck. Photo makes it look like a regular size. I thought it was delightful.

Do you see it?



One fabulous thing about Great America is they have a Starbucks. And the best way to enjoy a warm day at the park during fall is by sipping an iced pumpkin soy latte.

It's funny that clowns are supposed to be scary, yet this one at Halloween was cute and welcoming.


What an amazing frame.



Pumpkins stacked to the sky!!



This is definitely on the list of must-do in October. So many good treats, for sure.


No comments: