Monday, January 20, 2020

Cheese Please!

 I have been wanting to buy my own fondue pot for some time. And there's likely no better day than National Cheese Lover's Day.

 There are many types of cheese, and plenty of foods and snacks made with or flavored like cheese. I like many of them.

 My favorite cheeses are colby jack and fresh mozzarella. I like it on pizza, in a grilled cheese sandwich, as a cheddar soup, and in many other ways. I also enjoy pairing it with wine.

 To make your own fondue, you need to shred your favorite cheeses. You might want to save time by buying pre-shredded, but there is an anti-caking agent used to keep the shreds from clumping in the bag. It diesn't take long at all, and it's not too much work.



How will you be celebrating this day? What is your favorite cheese?

No comments: