Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Disneyland Day 5

I started this day with a breakfast buffet at the Storytellers Cafe. I got to meet some Disney bears like Koda and Kenai, and also Meeko the raccoon. This was the only picture I got from that morning.

After breakfast it was back into Disneyland.

After a few hours in Disneyland, it was back to California Adventure. They had these really tasty vegetarian chili cones at the Cozy Cone Motel.

The area back here is meant to look like a cannery. I think this is modeled after the Monterey area.

Inside Ghirardelli, they sell lots of ice cream. I can't have any because of my milk allergy. But they also sell chocolate and I can have a few different pieces. They give samples each day. I think the one I got was caramel. I don't remember which flavor, but I do remember that it was good.

I think this is inside one of the shops in Cars Land.


This is at Flo's restaurant. Cars Land looks exactly like it did in the movie.

No comments: