Saturday, July 26, 2014

Disneyland Day 2

I started off the day at the Starbucks on Main Street. It was already warm enough for an iced coffee.

I like that the pastries are shaped like Mickey Mouse. This soft cookie had a berry jam in it. Delicious!

The Starbucks on Main Street is themed as a book shop. Or maybe library? Either way, it is perfect! Books, coffee, Disneyland. Is there anything better?

I was feeling playful so I sat up on the table in the window at the Starbucks. I would occasionally wave to passers by and they would give a second look.

Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite ride. I like the drops, the music, the scenes. It's all so fun. I try to ride it every day.

Since I was dressed like Tiana this day, I thought I would pose for photos around New Orleans Square.

Add caption


This was a great shot. I was sitting in front of the river just as the Mark Twain Steamboat came around the bend.



The Haunted Mansion is a fun ride. It's not even scary. What could be so scary about singing ghosts?

Taking a break by riding the Monorail.

This is at the Main Street station, overlooking the entrance to Disneyland.


No comments: