Monday, January 13, 2020

National Sticker Day

 I love stickers! I have used them for many things.

I use them to decorate greeting cards and mail, I have used them to accentuate scrapbook pages, and I also collect the ones I like in a sticker binder.

 Places like Target and big crafts stores often have good deals on sticker packs. I got some fun Valentine's Day bundles that I will use when I give cards to my friends.

 Llamas and unicorns are popular right now. And I happened to find a sticker sheet that matches my shirt!

 I found these Harry Potter stickers, and they are fun, but they only feature Gryffindor and Slytherin That is fine for me since I was sorted into Slytherin, but I am sure that people in Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw probably feel left out.


This one perfectly fit on my nose!

Stickers add a nice touch to things like letters, calendar pages, and anything that won't get ruined with the adhesive.

Make the world a more cheerful place by decorating your life with stickers today!

No comments: