Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Cookies

 If you were coming here, hoping to see photos of my latest baking or to get the recipe for my famous peanut butter cup cookies, I would understand your disappointment.

 As of today, there is a new law, the California Consumer Privacy Act which protects a user's personal information. This is known as CCPA.


As you probably noticed, I do not advertise on my website. This is merely for my own amusement, and I do not make any money. Any links that I post rarely point to products. And when they do, I do not get any credit for sending my readers there. And as I don't advertise or run ads, I do not collect any visitor's information. And since I do not collect any information, I have nothing to sell to anyone.
So please continue to enjoy my travels and adventures. Thank you for reading!

No comments: