Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Disneyland Day 6

Here I am, back at Starbucks for my morning coffee. This old fashioned phone is inside, on the wall. If you pick up the receiver, you can hear a conversation that was typical of over 100 years ago!

I spent some time in Adventureland. This statue is in the Bazaar.

I had to take a ride on the Indiana Jones ride. This is the waiting area that is outside.


The theming here is great, as is the case all over the Disneyland Resort. It really feels like being in the jungle.

This is inside the queue for Indiana Jones.

Yikes!

The ride was uneventful, but when we got to the end, Indiana Jones just hung there on the rope. We waited for a couple of minutes which is way too long for the ride. A voice came on the speaker saying there was a problem and that we would have to wait a few minutes for it to be fixed. We were stuck there for at least twenty minutes. So I was able to sneak a selfie with Indiana hanging there. When they started the ride up again, we got back to the loading area and they offered us a chance to go right through for a second ride. We took it and this ride was uninterrupted.

Whenever I see totems, I get a craving for pineapple.


No comments: