Thursday, May 23, 2024

Little Shop of Horrors





I’ve been to many live shows, and have eaten many dinners. But tonight was the first time I did them both at the same time. 

I saw the Milpitas Community Theater performance of Little Shop of Horrors. 

Th food service was wonderfully coordinated. Salad was at our table when we arrived. During the first intermission, they gave us dinner. 


These carnivorous plants were fun centerpieces. 


I chose the vegetarian option which was eggplant Parmesan with penne pesto. It was tasty!


Dessert was bloody red velvet cupcake with bone shaped candy.




Photography was not allowed during the performance. Fortunately, I did get to meet some of the actors after the show.

I got to meet Elysia Tingley who was the voice of Audrey 2. And I got to meet the younger Audrey 2 plant!

And this is Ari Llamas who was the puppeteer of Audrey 2.


The show was great! Very talented actors, dancers, singers, and crew. I had a lot of fun and can’t wait to see more performances from them!








No comments: