Sunday, September 3, 2023

Santa Cruz Diner

 This Labor Day weekend I visited the Santa Cruz area again. I tried the Santa Cruz Diner for the first time. 



It was brunch time, so I couldn’t decide on breakfast or lunch.  So I landed on breakfast with clam chowder. 


I ordered a vegetarian omelet. It was supposed to be made with cheese. But one person in my group ordered their burger without cheese so it was left out of my food, too. 


The clam chowder was okay. Nothing to really write about. 



This is a very expensive restaurant for the food they serve. And it took a long time for our waiter to help us and to get our food, despite it not being overly crowded. 


I’m glad I tried it, especially since it was a new place for me to taste clam chowder. Next time I’m in the area, I’ll get food on the wharf. 

No comments: