Thursday, August 19, 2021

North Coast Nature

 

Much of the north coast is redwoods. I do enjoy trees, so any time I can be near them, I like to appreciate them.


I don't even know what Mr Duffy was looking at.


Trees!



This just makes me want to go camping.



Very near our hotel was this beautiful ocean-themed sculpted art piece.

We went on a nature walk behind our hotel. I only saw birds.


This was a very dreary, gloomy weekend.




Part of the Gualala Bluff Trail passed behind our hotel.


This is the front of where we stayed.



This was a very interesting color for a shrub.

Pretty flowers!



There were nice things to look at. But this really is a place to just drive through and not stay. It is very isolated and there is very little internet connection. If you like to be in contact with civilization, maybe try Fort Bragg in the northern part of the state.

No comments: