Tuesday, August 11, 2020

A Rose is a Rose is a Rose

 

I decided to get out in nature for a bit. 
I wore my mask for safety. 
On such a beautiful day, I couldn’t stay home. 
These days, I have lots of time to stop and smell the roses. 
I liked how these were orange and cream, with a bit of red at the edges. 
And the yellow are very pretty. 

I should’ve brought a book. 

I liked that these roses were in a tree. 
Beautiful archway!


More wonderful yellow. 

This is a big, beautiful park. 

I could relax on the bench with a book and an iced coffee. 

Oh how I’d love to swim. 
What a pretty color!


Oh, grassy places make me feel happy. Green energizes me. 

I love this fountain. 

This was a much-needed outing from being home so much. Fresh air, warm sunshine, and lots of nature make me feel good. I like hibernating, but not all year long. 

No comments: