Thursday, February 14, 2019

I Love Valentine's Day

 I had a party for Valentine's Day. There is so much to love about this day.

 I had these delicious Hershey Kisses that had a liquid chocolate center. Yum!

 One of my favorite Valentine's candies are the cherry jelly hearts.

 Our Vulpix friend joined us, as well as Birdie and Valentino.


 Mr Duffy and I gave each other Reese's candies. I gave him white chocolate and he gave me milk chocolate.

 Sir Wellington seemed to come out of nowhere when he heard me open the foil wrappers on the chocolate.


 Mr Duffy and I shared a kiss.


 And we shared Hershey Kisses!

 Sir Wellington took a nosedive into the chocolate bag. Mr Duffy tried to pull him out.


 Birdie and Valentino got into the spirit and shared a kiss.



This was a lovely Valentine's Day. I am glad I got to celebrate with loved ones. And that we had candy! I wish more holidays involved chocolate gifts.

No comments: