Saturday, November 24, 2018

How the Grinch Stole Christmas Live

 

While in San Diego, I attended a performance of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. It was performed in the Old Globe theater in Balboa Park, with a children's cast.
There is a Grinch tree in the courtyard, with Who-Ville inspired decorations.


I like the Whos gathered around the tree, singing. It is a very cute tribute to the animated classic.



I hear this is an annual production, and that the tree is there every year.


Who is that peeking behind the building?



Photography was not allowed during the performance, but we could take a selfie before the show began. I took my seat and sat back to enjoy the show.

Of course they had a gift shop, with just about anything someone might want, with a Seuss character on it. Plush, housewares, holiday decorations, clothes, and so much more.

If you can't get a ticket to the popular show, you can still shop and visit the tree.

No comments: