Friday, September 18, 2015

More Disneyland!

I made a last-minute decision to go to Disneyland for a quick weekend. I always miss it whenever I am not there.

My bags were packed and I was ready to go.


Interstate 5 is the quickest way to get there from where I live, so that is the road I took.


My heart always leads me to southern California.

After about six hours, I was there at my happy place.

There was enough time to go into Disneyland. I got on the parking lot tram and made my way to the entrance.





I was really excited to see all of the merchandise they were selling for Star Wars The Force Awakens.



I did a bit more shopping on Main Street and had some ice cream.

Coffee ice cream, yummy!

It was just a quick little visit, then time to go to the hotel so I could get an early start for my full day the next day.






No comments: