Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

I got a basket full of chocolates from the Ester Bunny.

These candies, the Cadbury Mini Eggs and the M&Ms are both dark chocolate. I prefer dark because it is usually made without milk, and a small amount can be beneficial to my heart.

These peanut butter eggs are bigger than my head! Or maybe not bigger but pretty close in size. Mmm, peanut butter.

No holiday would be complete unless Disney was a part of it. I wanted these Frozen and Avengers eggs because, well, they are awesome! They have small candies inside. I'll probably share those with my friends.

Here is a close-up of the Avengers eggs. Hulk, Iron Man, and Captain America!

These are the Frozen eggs. The blue ones had a colored Olaf image on them but the others had an embossed image of Anna and Elsa.

Here is a close-up of the Anna and Elsa eggs. They match my dress!

I didn't do an egg hunt today because it seemed to be on the verge of rain. I could do it later this week if I want. It doesn't have to be Easter Sunday to do an egg hunt. At least the ones I would use are plastic and not real like from chickens. I don't want rotten eggs hiding in my furniture.
And I am now officially on Spring Break. I have tentative travel plans because there is a major storm in the forecast. But I will do something fun!

No comments: