Sunday, May 25, 2014

X-Men: Days of Future Past (No Spoilers)

I went to see X-Men: Days of Future Past and I really enjoyed it. I was fortunate enough to avoid spoilers and was able to really be surprised at characters and situations. The acting and story were great. I really liked seeing the characters as their current ages and younger selves. When I saw certain things in the trailer, I wondered how those things would be explained, and the writers and director did a great job with the story telling. Magneto is my favorite character. He isn't a simple villain. He has a very sad history and one can easily empathize with him. I like complicated villains and Magneto has so many layers that it's great to watch him. I never know how he is going to handle a situation, or who he will side with when in a certain situation.
There aren't any X-Men related shirts or costumes at Build-A-Bear Workshop, so I had to make one of my own.

No comments: