Thursday, August 2, 2007

"With a dreamy, far-off look. And her nose stuck in a book"

One of my favorite pastimes is reading. I have hundreds - possible even thousands of books in my house that I have read. I love fiction and nonfiction, history, romance, travel, cookbooks, biographies, ghost stories... I have a nice collection of books about California and many books of haunted tales.
I like to do a lot of reading at Barnes & Noble and Borders. They are great places to preview books and have a cup of coffee while I browse. It's great they have cafes in their stores. Having a drink while I shop keeps me in the store longer, therefore I buy more books. When stores say "No drinks" I think "If I am standing outside your store I can't spend money in there."



Tonight I enjoyed a Raspberry Mocha Light Frappuccino. It kept me going while I read 200 pages.



Here is a book, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?"




One of my favorite subjects: California. After all, I was named after Califia, Queen of California.




I like dressing the part. William Shakes-bear!

No comments: