Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Turkey Legs and More Star Wars

 Today we started in California Adventure. I was already feeling a bit peckish so I got a turkey sandwich from Fiddler, Fifer, & Practical Cafe.

 I couldn't resist the glittery pink Minnie macaron.

 And Mr Duffy and I shared another iced caramel macchiato.



 I know that we did things like ride the Little Mermaid, but I felt hungry again. So I got one of many turkey legs I got on the vacation.




We went on Monsters, Inc and we passed by the smoothies stand. We thought this Mickey milkshake looked good, and it was so pretty. But the frosting was too excessive.






 It is so well put together, and definitely meant for at least two bears to share.


 The stores had a collection of rainbow items for sale that were very cheerful. They had ear hats and headbands, shirts, and more. What is really amazing is Disney is donating proceeds to GLSEN.




 After enough time in California Adventure, we went back into Disneyland. We went to Pizza Planet, but we didn't get pizza. I got the pasta marinara dish that had beans and vegetables, and Mr Duffy got the chicken veggie noodle salad. We shared our food and it was so tasty.


 I really like all the ribbons of fresh parmesan they put on it.

 Since this is Pizza Planet, the decor is all themed with the aliens from Toy Story.



 Right near the restaurant is Star Wars Launch Bay. We stopped in to see if there was anything new. They took out the benches near the screen that showed behind the scenes Star Wars stuff on a loop. How would I rest my aching paws?



 After exploring Launch Bay, we wanted to go to Fantasyland. But first we paid a visit to the pelicans from Finding Nemo. We shouted out names of foods to see which things would get the birds to shout, "Mine! Mine!" They didn't want pizza, tacos, or burgers, but they wanted string cheese, tuna, and toast.

 I wanted to ride Alice in Wonderland. This is one of my favorite Disney animated movies.


 We stopped by the White Rabbit's cottage, but he wasn't home.

 I also really love Storybookland and try to get on every time I go.

 Oh, no! We were going to be swallowed by Monstro!













 I like how Pinocchio's village looks dwarfed by the Matterhorn.

 Elsa's castle in Arendelle.



 I love miniatures so this ride is always soothing and enjoyable for me.

 Next up was it's a small world. I do love this ride and I can listen to the song all day.


 And then we all wanted to go to Galaxy's Edge again.




This stagecoach is at one of the Frontierland entrances to Galaxy's Edge.

I don't remember what we did for the rest of the day, but we must have been busy because I don't have any more photos from that evening. But, more to come from the next day!

No comments: