Thursday, June 13, 2019

Royal Copenhagen Inn

 I was checking out of the hotel today and didn't want to leave without getting pictures of the outside.

 The Royal Copenhagen Inn looks very much like it came from a storybook. It looks like a series of adjoined cottages and is just very cute.

 I don't know if there are second floor rooms, but some of the buildings look like they may.

 I like the different colors used on the buildings.




 This is the corner where my room was.

 I like that they had tables and chairs outside of some of the rooms. People could sit out there in the mornings to eat Danish and drink coffee, or in the evenings could enjoy a glass of wine and the setting.



 This hotel was very close to the Solvang Brewing Company and right across the street from Mortensen's Bakery, where they have so many great pastries and cookies.



When I come back through Solvang in the future, I might stay here again. Unless I feel like trying a new place.

No comments: