Monday, June 3, 2019

Detective Pikachu


 I am new to the world of Pokemon, its characters, stories, and games. When I saw a movie was in the works, I was interested. The trailers looked intriguing and convinced me to watch it.

 To prepare, I went to Build-A-Bear to buy the related wardrobe so I could let everyone know that I was interested, and I could promote it.

 I went to the movie with a Vulpix friend, and Pikachu himself.

I really enjoyed the movie and found it to be entertaining, funny, and cute. And now I want to make friends with a Psyduck and bring him home to live with me. It just so happens that my human has a special occasion coming up where gifts are appropriate. Maybe I will surprise her with a trip to a local Build-A-Bear Workshop this weekend so she can get one of her own. She really liked that character!


Visit the Fish and Cherries website for a spolier-free review.


Watch this blog for updates to see if we do get a Psyduck. And who knows, we may also pick up some other toys when we are out shopping, too!

No comments: