Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Nintendo NYC

 Before I write about my Nintendo adventure, I just want to show off my cute outfit. I love that it has a big apple on it. The skirt wasn't gonna keep my legs warm, so I put on some leggings underneath.

 And I did bundle up with a scarf and pea coat. And now...

I read about NintendoNYC on a few lists of things to do on my trip. I knew my human companion would want to visit so this was another must-see on the list.
Inside, they have a lot of statues and displays you can take selfies with. It is a fun stop for any gamer.

 They had a lot of plush characters for sale. I couldn't resist getting a baby Mario. He is too too cute!


 Upstairs they had a sort of gallery with some gaming items in cases. This is Donkey Kong's gigantic tie.

 There was a cool statue of Link in the Zelda section.


 And there were a lot of Mario displays.


 Pokemon also has a big presence here. Pikachu waves hello!


 They have gaming stations throughout the store. If you have a gamer with you, they can get distracted and spend hours here. That is good if you want to pop into another store while they are entertained!




This is definitely a place to stop if you are a gamer or need to pick up a gift for someone who enjoys games. They have every kind of souvenir you can think of, from shirts and socks and coffee mugs, to key chains, plush, games, puzzles, and lunch bags. Plan to spend at least an hour here!

No comments: