Tuesday, January 8, 2019

FAO Schwarz

 One of the many things I was really excited for and on my Do Not Miss list was a trip to FAO Schwarz, a famous toy store that closed for a few years.

 It reopened in a new location in Rockefeller Center. It has three floors of toys, candy, crafts, dolls, and more!

This is a chair made entirely of teddy bears. I would love to relax in that every night.

 Look at the size of that gummy bear!

 This car was really cool because it was designed for teddy bears. It was also covered in rhinestones and cost several thousands of dollars!

 They had a lot of bears around the store.

 And this was what I looked forward to the most: Build-A-Bear Workshop! They have a small department right there in the store! They sell exclusive FAO items, and also an assortment of New York-themed clothes. Of course I had to buy some exclusive souvenirs, including some really cute pink pajamas.

 There are a lot of giant lovies throughout the store. If I had a gigantic house, I would bring some of them home to live with me!


I was so happy to explore this store. I didn't have as much time as I would have liked, so this gives me yet another reason to return to Manhattan. Shopping!

No comments: