Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Break

Spring Break this year was a very low key stay in Gold Country. The first day was rainy but it cleared up later.

Buckled in my seat and ready to go!

I stopped for an iced mocha before the long drive.

About halfway to my destination, I stopped for lunch. It was overcast but dry most of the way. While I was in the restaurant, it started to hail!

Refreshing ice water

Vegetarian burrito

The hail came down and a lot of the grassy areas looked like it had snowed.


I arrived my the private Bed & Breakfast in Gold Country. This basket of goodies was on the bed.

A bottle of wine, a can of nuts, crackers, cookies, and chocolates filled the basket. Yum!
Are you a fan of delicious flavor?

After I settled into the room, I had a red wine spritzer with strawberries. I had a free evening so I decided to go to the local mall.


I found a Build-A-Bear Workshop. I bought a new pair of shoes and a new outfit for spring.

I found this cute cat there. They have new pets available.

Outside of the shop, I found this dog and hopped on for a ride.

This Amazon tree had some of their devices on display.

I didn't spend much time at the mall since I had a long drive that day, and I would be exploring the next day. So I had a Diet Coke and some of the cookies from the basket.


No comments: