Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St Patrick's Day


I had a green lunch. Pesto! I make mine at home. I use lots of basil and some spinach. Instead of pine nuts I use cashews. And I throw in tons of garlic and olive oil. If I need to, I'll add salt to taste. After I have chopped all of the ingredients, I add a carton of dairy-free cream cheese. Then I cook it over a low heat, and serve over pasta.

I wanted to bake some green cupcakes. My green mixing bowl was too small so I had to use this red one.

If you look closely at the third cupcake, you will see that the wrappers I used have clovers on them.

Yum, green cupcakes. They were very moist.

I figured I'd get a Frappuccino from Starbucks as a treat. Their straws are green!

This is one of my friends. He is always dressed like that.

No comments: