Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're Going on a Trip...

While we were out for tea I suggested to James that we plan a road trip. He has never been north of San Francisco so we looked at the Northern California books.


I have been all up the California coast. It's all so beautiful. I told James he should consider one of the Marin or Sonoma County beaches to start. Mendocino would be another great place to go, with the wine tasting and the Stanford Inn, very animal friendly with a great vegan/vegetarian restaurant. Of course we would not go without asking a very close, personal friend that loves Mendocino. There is also the possibility of going northeast. I have not really seen much of the eastern part of the state so that's a lot more road trips to plan.


While at the bookstore James found this little Corduroy doll. That is one of my favorite books, he is a cute bear that goes on adventures. James thought it would be a nice treat for me. Isn't he sweet?


No comments: