Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Califia

My friends came over to help me celebrate my birthday. Back row, boys, left to right: Adam, Neville, Monk, James, and Beary. Girls, front row, left to right: Julia, Elizabeth, Minerva, Califia, and Eureka.



If it weren't my birthday, why would I be wearing this hat?


My friend Elizabeth has been trying to get me to find a boyfriend. I have been telling her that my travels and blogging keep me too busy. Well, she brought her friend James Norrington to my party. He is a nice bear, friendly, funny, and quite nice looking.


My birthday cake was a Boston Cream cake with a frosted cookie on top. It was so good! The frosting was thick and rich but not too sugary.


I sure do have generous friends. They spoiled me with all the gifts!


My friends gave me clothes, books, candy, a beach chair, a new purse, and even a surf board! I'm all set for the summer.


James is a lot of fun. We made a date for coffee, that should be fun! This was an awesome birthday.

No comments: