Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crystal Skull

I went to the midnight showing of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It is an awesome movie! (No spoilers) It is not as violent or gross as The Temple of Doom, but still has a lot of action. Harrison Ford is still brilliant, a great hero and a looker, too. And though I know some won't agree, Shia LaBeouf is quite handsome, too. I just can't get over that he was the kid on Even Stevens! There were a lot of great action scenes and one of my favorites reminded me very much of a similar scene from another one of my favorite movies. I can't say any more than that because it will give something away.


Part of the fun of going to the first screening of a movie, particularly one where fans wait for hours beforehand is seeing all the people getting into the spirit by dressing up. Check out my cool archaeologist "digs." Yes, another awful pun, I know.

No comments: