Sunday, April 27, 2008

Third Day At Disneyland

King Arthur's Carousel is an enjoyable ride. I like the calliope music and feeling the breeze run through my fur.


My mid-morning snack was a fresh, juicy fruit salad. I washed it down with an ice cold Diet Coke.

The wildest and craziest hats can be found at the Disneyland Resort.

I went to the Build-A-Bear Workshop in Downtown Disney to add to my wardrobe. I wasn't looking for anything in particular other than the Disney exclusive items only available at this location.

They did have some new Princess dresses and outfits. I also bought some pink "ears" and some sequin handbags.


Holy cow! These ladies graze in the Farmer's Market area at the back of California Adventure.

There are lots of new things to be discovered on every Disney trip. Until July...

No comments: