Friday, April 18, 2008

Things Bears Like

The main ingredient of a teddy bear diet is sugar. White sugar, honey, high fructose corn syrup... it's all so very tasty. It's no secret why we grow so... huggable, let's call it.


Today was a nice day to have a picnic. I had all my favorite snacks. Honey, Toblerone, Abba Zabba, Corn Nuts, and Teddy Grahams.


In reading many bear blogs I have learned a favorite snack among them, in many cases even more than honey, that Nutella is a very popular treat. I had only heard of it, and never actually tasted it before. I picked up a jar of it today and let me say, the combination of hazelnut and chocolate is about one of the best I have ever tasted. This stuff is way better than honey. I tasted it right off the spoon, and I tasted it spread on a croissant. I think I'll just take a bath in it.

No comments: