Sunday, April 27, 2008

First Day

I went on the Astro Blasters and scored 21,000 points. After the ride I went in the shop.


A trip to Disneyland is not complete unless I have a pineapple float from the Tiki Juice Bar. Frothed pineapple swirled on top of fresh cold pineapple juice is the best treat - not just on a hot day, but on any day.

I found this great hiding spot in a tree in a Frontierland store. It would be great to hibernate there.

ATTACK OF THE GIANT BUFFALO!!!


The Indian is one of the most photographed items in the park.


Look at this neat tshirt I found in the World of Disney! I just wish they had one in my size.


I can't travel somewhere and not buy a caramel apple. This month's special apple in Marceline's is a peanut butter cup apple. It is dipped in caramel, then chocolate, then drizzled in chocolate and peanut butter, then chopped peanut butter cups cover the top, and again is drizzled in peanut butter and chocolate.


After a good nap at the hotel I went to California Adventure. I really enjoy the Redwood Creek area. I feel right at home with the snow-capped mountains, redwood trees, and rivers. Climbing and walking across the rope bridges is such fun!

All the walking and playing made me hungry. I went to the new Cheesecake Factory at the Anaheim Garden Walk. I had the Evelyn's pasta, it was pasta with a mixture of veggies and pine nuts. It didn't have cheese and also no tomato sauce which I am not really used to as far as pasta dishes go. But it did have delicious artichoke pieces on it that were awesome.


Dinner was so filling I had to bring my cheesecake back to the room. I got settled in, put on my pajamas and ate my dessert. I had a caramel turtle cheesecake. Not to worry, it was not made with actual turtles.

No comments: