Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day Two




The Princesses are my favorite. I dream of being a Disney Princess. Until that day comes, I will just dress like one and make believe I live in a big castle.

Just thinking about Dumbo makes me cry. That is one of the saddest, sweetest movies ever.

The Mad Tea Party is a lot of fun, as long as I don't spin too fast. I have the song stuck in my head, which is not such a bad thing. I enjoy the sounds of the tea kettles piping.


HONEY!!! If there is a place to find honey it's where Winnie the Pooh lives, in Critter Country. The glass cases are full of things I love like fudge, things covered in chocolate, things covered in caramel, things dipped in peanut butter... anything that is sticky and sweet I want a piece of. Anything except maple.


Anyone can play a game of checkers in the Market House on Main Street. It's a good idea to play against someone, though.


I had another snoozle at the hotel then went into California Adventure in the evening. This is in the Engine Ears toy store, a giant train as the centerpiece for the shop.


I met a celebrity - Pooh! He is so sweet and cuddly.


I ran into another celebrity - Hopper in A Bug's Land. He wasn't too happy when I climbed up on him for a photo.


No comments: