Friday, March 28, 2008

A Day at the Mall

The weather felt more like winter than spring so I decided to stay indoors. I wanted to pick up a few things so I went to the mall.


My first stop was Borders so I could get a drink from Seattle's Best Coffee and browse some books.

Some fun activity kits are sold along with books.


They have cute little wooden puzzles. This one has a cute bear on it!

This is a new book, "A Visitor For Bear." I didn't have a chance to look through the book, but I bet it's a good story.


Also in the store is a selection of stuffes animals. This bear is so cute, but as I have so many lovies already, I left this one so someone else could buy it. I do love teddy bears.


Harry Potter items are still popular.


My next stop was at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Their display of chocolates just called to me. "Califia... Califia..." Not really, but whenever there are sweet treats, I just can't help myself.


That bag is bigger than I am!


Indulging in my latest addiction.

Next stop, the Disney Store. Characters like those from Brother Bear and The Country Bears are not currently popular, however, Pooh seems to always be a favorite.

Disney characters add to the shopping experience.


I felt at home cuddled in with all these plush animals.


The rain hadn't yet started so I took a break for some fresh air. I stopped at a playground to work off that apple.







This is not as easy as it looks. Good thing the wind brought a chill. I called it a day and went home to plan my next California adventure.

No comments: